COVID-19 Updates & Precautions
In light of the emerging COVID-19 pandemic, we are working to support you during this challenge. Experts claim that COVID-19 is not normally transmissible via foods. Regardless, we have enacted the following measures in order to maximize safety:
- Increased sanitizing of all high touch food preparation and public area surfaces
- Pre-shift temperature checks of all employees
- 30 minute timed intervals for minimum employee hand washing
- 30 minute timed intervals for kitchen surface sanitization
- Regular COVID-19 testing for all employees as soon as it becomes widely available
- No contact deliveries required
Our purchasing systems are entirely online so no cash or signature is required at delivery.
We will continue to evaluate and enact additional measures as the situation develops.
While local social distancing efforts are active, Heritage Foods will also deliver special Steakaction Boxes in collaboration with Cavalryman Steakhouse.
Lastly, leading epidemiologists cite clean eating as one of the best things you can do to keep your body strong in the fight against any illness. If you do not already, we urge you to immediately reduce your intake of carbs, high pesticide produce, high Omega 6 fatty acid containing foods, and damaged fats.
John M. Pope, Ph.D.
Founder & Chairman